Malakai Black has reacted to the long-running and hugely popular WWE storyline revolving around the Bloodline.
On the July 7 episode of WWE SmackDown, Roman Reigns is being taken to Tribal Court by the Usos in the latest turn in the story.
Black expressed his opinion of the ongoing storyline during an appearance on the Undisputed Podcast with Bobby Fish, saying:
“I have a lot of love for Roman (Reigns) because of the road he’s traveled.
“I think The Bloodline stuff is probably some of the best storyline in wrestling that we’ve seen in — oh my God, it’s so compelling, it’s so good.
“I’m sure that (Paul) Heyman has his hands in that as well…”
Heyman has previously discussed the ‘unsung heroes’ behind the Bloodline story and how the elements all get brought together.
At WWE Money in the Bank on July 1, Jey Uso became the first WWE star to pin Roman Reigns since December 2019.
During the Money in the Bank post-show press conference, Triple H described the storyline as “cinema”, reflecting on the emotions and the impact of the Bloodline.
Footage from Triple H’s description of the storyline can be seen below this news story.
Transcript from Post Wrestling.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours