Like Thanos wielding the Infinity Stones, it looks like Trinity Fatu may have made two members of the Bloodline blip out of existence.
Trinity Fatu (formerly Naomi in WWE, and real-life wife of the Bloodline’s Jimmy Uso) shared a lovely family photo, showing various members of the legendary family.
Curiously, there are two members of the family that appear to be vanishing from reality.
Either that, or they’ve just been edited out of the photo.
The photo in question was shared on Trinity Fatu’s Instagram story and can be seen beneath this story.
Both members appear to be male, are definitely wearing black and, if social media is anything to go by, seem to be Jey Uso and Solo Sikoa.
Of course, with so little detail to go on, it’s not 100% clear if it is them, but that’s certainly what fans are surmising.
And, this would of course make plenty of sense given the on-screen issues recently involving Jimmy, Jey, Solo, and Roman Reigns.
Rikishi, the father of the Usos and Sol0 Sikoa, has recently shared his thoughts on Jey Uso announcing he was “quitting” both the Bloodline and WWE.
Following his “departure”, Jey Uso’s profile was moved to the alumni section of the WWE website.
It was recently revealed, however, that he is being advertised for WWE Survivor Series in November.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed