It looks like the WWE SmackDown roster has just become a little bit bigger, as WWE appears to have confirmed two NXT call-ups in the form of Solo Sikoa and Von Wagner.
After last Friday’s (July 15) episode of SmackDown, WWE filmed a backstage fight between Sikoa and Wagner, before teasing the fight would be aired on tomorrow’s (July 19) episode of NXT 2.0.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) July 18, 2022
Several trusted sources, including Sean Ross Sapp have reported Sikoa is in line for a call-up, with Louis Dangoor of GiveMeSport noting on Twitter that Sikoa will almost certainly be a main roster star by SummerSlam on July 30.
Sikoa is the real-life brother of Jimmy and Jey Uso, but Dangoor noted the decision has not been made as to whether he will align with them if and when he is called up.
The fact that the fight took place at the same arena as SmackDown could very well suggest the plan is for both men to leave NXT behind.
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed