WWE star Santos Escobar has commented on the future of the Latino World Order, teasing new additions to the faction.
Escobar, Rey Mysterio, Zelina Vega, Cruz Del Toro and Joaquin Wilde are occasionally joined by honorary members, with Bad Bunny, Savio Vega and Carlito joining forces with the group during WWE’s visit to Puerto Rico in May.
Speaking with Sportskeeda, Escobar teased the addition of new members to the stable, noting:
“You see? That’s the thing. The LWO keeps bringing the surprises.
“I’ll bring it back to Puerto Rico, Backlash. Bad Bunny, he’s huge; that’s just a token of what LWO means nowadays.
“We had Bad Bunny. We had Carlito. We had Savio Vega. We had everyone else. So, to your question, can someone else join? Absolutely, yes. Who? Stay tuned.”
Both Escobar and Vega wrestled in Money in the Bank ladder matches at the July 1 premium live event.
Both came up short, with Damian Priest winning the men’s match, and IYO SKY walking out with the women’s briefcase.
A new video has emerged revealing that YouTube star KSI actually helped Logan Paul out during the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
You can watch this clip right here.
Transcription via Fightful.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed