WWE star Cody Rhodes has reached out to a fan on Twitter to give a tragic tale a happy ending, following his live event schedule change.
A fan took to Twitter to detail his ‘tragic tale’ noting that he had bought tickets for him and his son to attend this Sunday’s (June 18) house show in Charleston solely to see Cody Rhodes.
After Rhodes was removed from the event lineup, the fan sold the tickets to recover some of the cost to the trip.
Rhodes was later confirmed for the event, but by this time, tickets for this event had sold out.
The American Nightmare took to Twitter to tell the fan that he will give them tickets for the show.
Finishing this fan’s story, Rhodes wrote:
A happy ending:
1. I was able to make #WWECharleston this Sunday a possibility, @BrianRDJames got me there!
2. Tickets are on me, check your DMs, can’t wait to see you
Rhodes is set to compete at the July 1 Money in the Bank premium live event, against Dominik Mysterio.
Check out the announced card for the upcoming event right here.
A happy ending:
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) June 14, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy