WWE is continuing to lock up and trademark seemingly as many of its talents’ ring names as possible, and more filings have been made in the last few days.
As per Fightful, WWE filed for the following on October 9:
- Ashante Adonis
- Desmond Troy
- Skull King
- Flash Morgan Webster
- Ilja Dragunov
- Isla Dawn
- Jack Starz
- Saturday Morning Slam
They were all filed with the following description:
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’