WWE has announced the lineup for tonight’s (January 14) episode of SmackDown, including the return of WWE Hall of Famer Lita.
On last week’s show, WWE announced several names for the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble, including WWE Hall of Famer Lita. WWE has now announced that Lita will appear on SmackDown for the first time in nearly 20 years.
WWE has also announced that Universal Champion Roman Reigns will go face-to-face with his challenger Seth Rollins on the show, as well as Sami Zayn attempting to ‘out Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville on his ‘inZayn’ stunt show.
Finally, WWE has announced that Aliyah will make her SmackDown singles debut against Natalya.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Bayley Provides Update On Injury Status
- Kenny Omega Provides Update On Timetable For Return
- Gisele Shaw Comes Out As Transgender