WWE has announced the lineup for tonight’s (January 14) episode of SmackDown, including the return of WWE Hall of Famer Lita.
On last week’s show, WWE announced several names for the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble, including WWE Hall of Famer Lita. WWE has now announced that Lita will appear on SmackDown for the first time in nearly 20 years.
WWE has also announced that Universal Champion Roman Reigns will go face-to-face with his challenger Seth Rollins on the show, as well as Sami Zayn attempting to ‘out Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville on his ‘inZayn’ stunt show.
Finally, WWE has announced that Aliyah will make her SmackDown singles debut against Natalya.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Legendary Name Spotted Backstage At AEW Dynamite
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests