On tonight’s edition of WWE SmackDown, commentary shared that one WWE star would be out of action for the next “six weeks”.
As SmackDown kicked off with the Brawling Brutes (represented by Sheamus and Butch) taking on the Usos for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team championships.
Before the action could kick off however, Michael Cole on commentary discussed the scene with the Bloodline from earlier in the week.
After Sikoa hit a vicious Samoan Spike on Matt Riddle in homage to Umaga, Cole reveals that Riddle’s injury will be a long one.
Then confirmed by the WWE Twitter account which shared the message:
“BREAKING: Due to the attack by @WWESoloSikoa on #WWERaw, @SuperKingofBros is expected to be out of action for six weeks. #SmackDown”
Notable event in about six weeks’ time? The 2023 Royal Rumble.
You can keep up with all the latest news from SmackDown tonight and every week by clicking right here.
— WWE (@WWE) December 10, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo