Former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion Roxanne Perez has made a bold prediction for her future at WWE WrestleMania.
Perez and Cora Jade were former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions before Jade betrayed her partner, leading to a bitter feud that came to a head in a Weapons Wild match at NXT Halloween Havoc 2022.
While the pair now tread different paths in WWE NXT, Perez sees their roads crossing again in the future and on the biggest stage possible in WWE.
Speaking to Sportskeeda’s WrestleBinge, Perez revealed her predication, saying:
“I would love to wrestle Cora Jade for years and years.
“One day, I truly feel we are going to be headlining WrestleMania.
“So, yeah, we are the future, and this is why everybody should be watching NXT because we are the stars of tomorrow.”
Cora Jade signed with WWE in January 2021 with Roxanne Perez joining the company in March 2022.
WrestleMania 35 in April 2019 saw the first even women’s main event at the flagship premium live event with Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship and WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Both Lynch and Flair had previously been fixtures of the WWE NXT roster with Flair being a two-time NXT Women’s Champion.
Transcript from Sportskeeda.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision