WWE has provided more positive changes including expanded paid holiday schedules for employees.
According to Fightful Select, Stephanie McMahon, Nick Khan and Triple H held an all-employees meeting on Tuesday that seemingly helped boost morale within the company.
This was apparently a concentrated effort from the trio to make this happen.
Employees were informed in the meeting that their paid holiday schedule would be expanded with the company adding Veteran’s Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving Eve and a floating holiday to the 2023 schedule.
The current list of dates includes:
New Year’s Day
Independence Day (July 3 & 4)
Thanksgiving (Nov. 22-24)
Holiday Break (Dec. 25-29)
WWE will still be touring on some of these days, so some days off may be different as a result.
The staff was also informed that the flexible work policy would be expanding as well.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Leaves White Rabbit Flyers On Fans’ Cars Following September 23 SmackDown
- Latest ‘White Rabbit’ Clue Points Fans Further Towards Bray Wyatt
- MJF Spotted With Top WWE Star (PHOTO)
- Triple H Touts “Easter Eggs” For Hardcore Fans As Creative Strategy
- Hall Of Famer’s Sons Finish Up With AEW, Sights Set On WWE
- Watch Sammy Guevara’s Awesome Dragon Ball Z Inspired AEW Titantron
- Raven Set For IMPACT Wrestling Hall Of Fame Induction
- MJF Acknowledges Roman Reigns: ‘He’s A Stud’
- NJPW Star Set For AEW World Championship Eliminator Match On Dynamite
- Bobby Fish Makes Shock Debut On IMPACT Wrestling Victory Road