WWE has provided more positive changes including expanded paid holiday schedules for employees.
According to Fightful Select, Stephanie McMahon, Nick Khan and Triple H held an all-employees meeting on Tuesday that seemingly helped boost morale within the company.
This was apparently a concentrated effort from the trio to make this happen.
Employees were informed in the meeting that their paid holiday schedule would be expanded with the company adding Veteran’s Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving Eve and a floating holiday to the 2023 schedule.
The current list of dates includes:
New Year’s Day
Independence Day (July 3 & 4)
Thanksgiving (Nov. 22-24)
Holiday Break (Dec. 25-29)
WWE will still be touring on some of these days, so some days off may be different as a result.
The staff was also informed that the flexible work policy would be expanding as well.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Pitches For Major First-Time Ever Dream Match