WWE has revealed “bonus footage” after Shinsuke Nakamura’s attack on World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins on last night’s Raw.
Nakamura faced Ricochet on September 18, with the match ending in a DQ when a steel chair was used, after which Nakamura attacked Ricochet with that chair until Seth Rollins came down for the save.
For his valiant efforts, Rollins would find himself landing on a steel chair back-first thanks to Nakamura, before ending up going through the announce table.
Following the attack, WWE released a digital exclusive showing Rollins being helped away from ringside, as can be seen below.
Highlights from Nakamura’s attack on both Ricochet and Rollins can be seen below this news story, too.
There were changes to last night’s WWE Raw running order to build “more star power” later into the show, which affected the position of Rollins’ segment.
Seth Rollins recently topped the PWI 500, with Roman Reigns and Jon Moxley filling out the top three spots, leading to a Shield-themed tribute from the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
— WWE (@WWE) September 19, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Top WWE Star Expected To Return On September 29 SmackDown?
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Shawn Michaels Comments On Potentially Having Jade Cargill In NXT
- NJPW, MLW & CMLL Form New Strategic Alliance
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- AEW Star Denies Being Under Mask On Dynamite But Says He Knows Who Was
- Released WWE Star Hilariously Reacts To AEW Dynamite Closing Angle