The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (November 14) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.648 million viewers. This is up from the November 7 edition that drew 1.593 million viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the program since the October 17 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.44 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.43 rating.
The demo rating was the highest for the show since October 24. Raw ranked #6 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Seth Rollins defeating Finn Balor to retain the United States Championship in the main event and Austin Theory attacking Rollins after the bout.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 15, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed