The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (November 14) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.648 million viewers. This is up from the November 7 edition that drew 1.593 million viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the program since the October 17 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.44 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.43 rating.
The demo rating was the highest for the show since October 24. Raw ranked #6 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Seth Rollins defeating Finn Balor to retain the United States Championship in the main event and Austin Theory attacking Rollins after the bout.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 15, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- Former Champion Accuses Fellow WWE Stars Of ‘Poisoning’ Wrestling
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current WWE Name Apologises To AEW Star For Taking His Job