It’s being reported that several WWE Raw stars voiced their frustration to Vince McMahon about a recent creative decision.
For some reason, WWE broke up the Hurt Business on this past Monday’s episode of Raw and Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin are no longer in the group.
As per Fightful Select, Vince McMahon was said to have been “set in his choice”, with MVP and WWE Champion Bobby Lashley being vocal in their disagreement of it not making a difference.
Sources reportedly indicated that McMahon met with the Hurt Business, and despite the breakup being “much to the chagrin” of the group, he “dug his heels in even further”.
It was added that the fact McMahon continued with it even though the talent involved was so against it was a “blow to morale”.
Lashley beat Shelton Benjamin on Raw this past Monday and is expected to do the same to Cedric Alexander this coming Monday ahead of defending the WWE Title against Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw