ECW legend Sabu has reportedly been hospitalised following a medical incident while attending the Squared Circle Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The news was broken by the Squared Circle Expo who released a statement detailing that Sabu had suffered a ‘serious medical emergency’.
The statement is as follows:
“ATTN: Due to having a serious medical emergency while on the show floor, Sabu will not be appearing for the remainder of the Expo. He is currently in route to a local medical facility.
All pro photo op for the ECW pillars pro op and Sabu/RVD pro op will be refunded CASH IN HAND at the pro photo op at their scheduled times.
Our thoughts are with Sabu and all of his ECW colleagues at this time as we await for some hopefully positive news on his status.Thank you for understanding”
Sabu has since provided an update on his status, saying:
Hello everyone I am doing better and thank you for your well wishes ☝️
— Sabu (@TheRealSabuECW) April 8, 2023
While Sabu’s current condition is unknown, we at WrestleTalk would like to extend our well wishes to Sabu at this time and you can stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any updates.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023