The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (August 12) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 1.927 million viewers. This is down from the August 5 edition that drew 2.093 million viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the show since the June 10 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.44 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.49 rating.
SmackDown ranked #1 in the demo for the night despite the decline in viewership.
The show featured Gunther defeating Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the Intercontinental Championship in the main event.
A full list of WWE SmackDown TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
Written by SP3
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.44
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 15, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled