The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (August 12) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 1.927 million viewers. This is down from the August 5 edition that drew 2.093 million viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the show since the June 10 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.44 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.49 rating.
SmackDown ranked #1 in the demo for the night despite the decline in viewership.
The show featured Gunther defeating Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the Intercontinental Championship in the main event.
A full list of WWE SmackDown TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
Written by SP3
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.44
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 15, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title