The overnight viewership figures for the August 20 go-home episode of SmackDown on FOX, ahead of SummerSlam, have been revealed.
As per Spoiler TV, this week’s edition of SmackDown drew an average of 2.237 million viewers, an increase from the 2.084 million viewers who tuned in for last Friday’s (August 13) show.
In the 18-49 demographic, the August 20 episode received a 0.55 rating, slightly down from last week’s 0.58 rating.
Here is the hourly breakdown for the show:
Hour 1: 2.213 Million Viewers
Hour 2 : 2.260 Million Viewers
During the show, Universal Champion Roman Reigns once again came face to face with his SummerSlam challenger, John Cena. The Tribal Chief promised that if he loses to Cena on August 21, he will leave WWE.
Seth Rollins also received a “Broodbath” at the hands of Edge. The duo face off in a singles match at the Biggest Party of the Summer.
Announced on the show, Logan Paul will return to WWE next week, joining The Miz and John Morrison for a Moist TV segment on Raw.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H