WWE has touted record-breaking numbers for their Survivor Series 2022 event.
Following last Saturday’s WWE Survivor Series WarGames, the company sounded very optimistic about the performance of the show with Triple H mentioning the success in ticket sales.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE executives received a memo on November 30 detailing the huge success of the event.
WWE claims the show was the most viewed Survivor Series on record, jumping 46% vs. the 2021 edition.
The event also recorded the best in-venue merchandise sales in the event’s history, up 20% from the 2021 Survivor Series. The live gate for the show at TD Garden was the highest ever in Boston and in the event’s history, which Triple H noted in the post-show press conference.
The company noted that fan enjoyment rating also popped 48% vs. last year. The report notes that they aren’t sure how this is measured internally within WWE or the metrics associated.
Social media views were up year over year, with the TikTok of Roman Reigns sending Sami Zayn into the match garnering 13 million views alone.
For the full results for WWE Survivor Series: WarGames, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline