WWE will be returning to the United Kingdom for a tour later this year that will take a number of dates in England and Scotland.
Having last visited the UK for a tour around Money in the Bank, WWE has now officially announced when they’ll be returning to the country.
In the post on the official WWE website, it’s been announced:
“WWE Live returns to the U.K. this October with WWE Sunday Stunner at London’s OVO Arena on Sunday, Oct. 29, before heading to Nottingham, England, on Monday, Oct. 30, and Glasgow, Scotland, on Tuesday, Oct. 31!
“Fans attending WWE Live will see their favorite WWE Superstars in action, including The Usos, Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair, Bobby Lashley, Asuka, The Street Profits and many more*.
“Tickets for WWE Live are available this Friday, July 14, with an exclusive presale beginning this Thursday, July 13, at 10 a.m. BST, so click here to register now.
“*Talent subject to change.”
On June 30 and July 1, WWE brought SmackDown and Money in the Bank to the o2 Arena in London, England.
In the post-show press conference, Triple H revealed that the London-based SmackDown was the highest-grossing blue brand episode in company history.
Money in the Bank would also be revealed as the highest-grossing arena show in WWE history.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours