It’s being reported that NXT star Zoey Stark is set to undergo surgery for a knee injury she suffered recently.
As per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Stark was injured during the three-way tag team ladder match on the Halloween Havoc edition of NXT 2.0 last week.
The severity of the injury is unknown, but it was said that she’ll be undergoing surgery “shortly”.
She was written off TV this past Tuesday via a backstage attack from Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne of Toxic Attraction.
It was Dolin and Jayne who won the aforementioned ladder match and became the new NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions, beating former champions Zoey Stark & Io Shirai, and Indi Hartwell & Persia Pirotta.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him