It’s being reported that NXT star Zoey Stark is set to undergo surgery for a knee injury she suffered recently.
As per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Stark was injured during the three-way tag team ladder match on the Halloween Havoc edition of NXT 2.0 last week.
The severity of the injury is unknown, but it was said that she’ll be undergoing surgery “shortly”.
She was written off TV this past Tuesday via a backstage attack from Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne of Toxic Attraction.
It was Dolin and Jayne who won the aforementioned ladder match and became the new NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions, beating former champions Zoey Stark & Io Shirai, and Indi Hartwell & Persia Pirotta.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?