2. Big John THUDD
We go back in time to 1982 when people didn’t know it was unwise to mess with a guy with the word ”big” in his name.
Big John is about ready to start a body-slam challenge when some fan decides now is the best time to see if Big John is as small as he looks in the cheap seats and not even the ref can stop the onslaught of knees and blows to the poor sap.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record