AEW is about to enter a very bizarre two week period.
To say AEW All Out has crept up on Tony Khan wouldn’t exactly be correct, as the show is being held the exact same weekend that it has been held every year since 2019.
However, this year the show is taking place one week after the biggest show in AEW history at Wembley Stadium in All In, and by that metric, All Out kind of feels like an afterthought.
Nevertheless, there are definitely some matches that have been held off from All In, presumably with the idea to do them in Chicago a week later.
Here is our predicted card for AEW All Out 2023.
AEW TNT Championship – Luchasaurus vs. Darby Allin
The first match that we know is set for All Out will be Luchasaurus defending Christian Cage’s AEW TNT Championship against Darby Allin.
Darby won the Royal Rampage to earn a shot at the title at All Out, with him and Sting set to team up against Swerve Strickland and AR Fox at Wembley.
On the Christian side of things, he got Luchasaurus to defend his title against Brock Anderson on Collision, with he and Darby barely interacting in the build up.
There will be exactly one week to change that after All In though.
Click the next page button below for more
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours