The independent British wrestling scene is in a bit of a interesting position at the moment. We’ve had somewhat of renaissance in recent years – seeing wrestling return to form in British pop culture and slowly begin to capture the hearts of the general public once again. Although this sort of wave that we’re riding at the moment arguably started at the beginning of the decade, it’s only within the last few years that it’s really started to gain serious traction.
Stars like Balor, Black, Ospreay – and more recently Bate, Dunne and even Walter were riding the top of that wave and have been signed by some the biggest names in the game. They’re not all around as much as they used to be, whether that be down working full time for another promotion, or just because they’re travelling around the world and seeing the international success they rightfully deserve – but exciting job opportunities and contracts have a tendency to leave holes in the independent scene.
Thankfully – the British independent scene is absolutely bursting with fresh and young talent – and we’ve compiled a list of 10 hugely talented competitors, that regardless of how well-established they already are, could very easily be the megastars of tomorrow.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’