The independent British wrestling scene is in a bit of a interesting position at the moment. We’ve had somewhat of renaissance in recent years – seeing wrestling return to form in British pop culture and slowly begin to capture the hearts of the general public once again. Although this sort of wave that we’re riding at the moment arguably started at the beginning of the decade, it’s only within the last few years that it’s really started to gain serious traction.
Stars like Balor, Black, Ospreay – and more recently Bate, Dunne and even Walter were riding the top of that wave and have been signed by some the biggest names in the game. They’re not all around as much as they used to be, whether that be down working full time for another promotion, or just because they’re travelling around the world and seeing the international success they rightfully deserve – but exciting job opportunities and contracts have a tendency to leave holes in the independent scene.
Thankfully – the British independent scene is absolutely bursting with fresh and young talent – and we’ve compiled a list of 10 hugely talented competitors, that regardless of how well-established they already are, could very easily be the megastars of tomorrow.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?