According to Figure Four Weekly, Lars Sullivan returned to action last night in Dade City, FL, at an NXT live event. In his return match, Sullivan defeated Babatunde Aiyegbusi in a brief three minute match following his Freak Accident slam.
Sullivan hadn’t been seen in more than one month, and had missed the recent spate of NXT tapings. Dave Meltzer had recently noted Sullivan’s conspicuous absence, and later wrote that Sullivan was dealing with issues concerning his knee, as well as his pituitary gland. In regards to the latter, Sullivan had previously suffered from acromegaly, a feature-distending condition that Andre the Giant had also dealt with.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed