The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (November 17) edition of AEW Collision on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Collision drew 270,000 viewers. This is down from the November 11 edition that drew 396,000 viewers.
The drop in viewership is understandable based on Collision being moved to Friday nights due to AEW Full Gear airing on Saturday.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.08 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.11 rating.
This is the lowest total viewership and demo rating in the show’s history since premiering in June 2023.
The show featured Miro defeating Daniel Garcia and the team of Hikaru Shida and Kris Statlander pulling out a win over The Outcasts’ Saraya and Ruby Soho.
A full list of AEW Collision TV ratings for 2023 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox 8-10pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.62
AEW Collision, on TNT 8-10pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.08
AEW Rampage, on TNT 10-11pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.09
AEW Countdown, on TNT 11-11:30pm:
P18-49 rating: 0.04 pic.twitter.com/Ccphn9EL25
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) November 20, 2023
Want to watch Survivor Series 2023 live with the WrestleTalk crew? Join Sullivan, Luke, Dan Layton, Pete and more at the WrestleTalk Survivor Series Watch Party at the Long Arm Sports Bar & Pub in London. Get your tickets here before they sell out!!
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract