AEW has pulled several names from upcoming independent events due to a new scheduling conflict.
Per PWTorch, AEW has moved a Dark taping originally slated for Saturday, April 30, to Sunday, May 1. Because of this, some AEW stars have been pulled from indy bookings so they’ll be available for the AEW taping.
Stars affected by the change include JD Drake, Dante Martin and Wheeler Yuta, who are no longer booked for PWG: Delivering The Goods, and Lee Moriarty, who will not appear for Black Label Pro on this date.
AEW is preparing for a busy next few months, with Double Or Nothing slated for May 28, and the AEW x NJPW ‘Forbidden Door’ crossover show set for June 26. An update has emerged on Kenny Omega’s injury status ahead of these events, which you can read about right here.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Unfortunately, JD Drake, Top Flight, and Wheeler Yuta will not be able to wrestle at Delivering the Goods on 5/1. There will be some changes to the card.
— PWG (@OfficialPWG) April 22, 2022
Unfortunately Lee Moriarty, Skye Blue and Jake Something will not be appearing at Fancy Wrestling next week.
Updated matches and championship repercussions will be announced very soon.
— Black Label Pro (@BLabelPro) April 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport