An AEW star has challenged current NXT Champion Dolph Ziggler to a title match on AEW Dark.
Dolph Ziggler successfully defended his NXT Championship against Bron Breakker at Stand and Deliver.
Ziggler tweeted the following caption:
“I finally have enough money to buy my way out of anything! I am above the law!” WWE ARE NXT #WrestleMania #StandAndDeliver”
“I finally have enough money to buy my way out of anything! I am above the law!” WWE ARE NXT #WrestleMania #StandAndDeliver pic.twitter.com/GAaEj355Kr
— Nic Nemeth (@HEELZiggler) April 4, 2022
This led to Dolph’s brother and AEW star Ryan Nemeth challenging him to bring the gold to AEW Dark.
Nemeth retweeted his post and wrote:
Until you defend this title against me on #AEWDark on YouTube.com it means nothing. -HH
The Nemeth brothers always interact on social media in a nice little crossover between the two major promotions in wrestling.
Ziggler’s win over Breakker was one of the more shocking results of WrestleMania 38 weekend.
For the full report on NXT Stand and Deliver, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence