AEW has a working relationship with many wrestling promotions across the world, including NJPW and AAA.
Several AEW stars have worked matches for AAA, including Kenny Omega and others set for tomorrow night’s TripleMania in Tijuana show.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Andrade El Idolo has also expressed interest in working for AAA.
Meltzer notes that Tony Khan has given Andrade the okay to work for the company on dates that he is not booked with New Japan Pro Wrestling or CMLL.
Meltzer notes that it is not known right now if he is set to work for either of those companies.
Don Callis announced earlier today that he will be in the corner of El Hijo Del Vikingo during his rematch with Kenny Omega at tomorrow night’s TripleMania show.
Andrade made his return to AEW television on the debut episode of Collision on June 17, defeating Buddy Matthews.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed