An AEW star has commented on a broken tailbone suffered at an independent event over the weekend.
Since the inception of All Elite Wrestling, their stars have been allowed to work on the independent scene. Their name value adding a lot to the scene, such as Jon Moxley holding the GCW World Championship.
However, the downside to this is that their roster runs the risk of injury which seems to be the case for one of the most unique characters in the company.
Per PWInsider, AEW star Abadon was injured during a match for Staten Island, New York’s Warriors of Wrestling. The belief is they suffered a broken collarbone.
Abadon took to Twitter to address the injury and thank the fans for their support.
It’s just a little bump in the road.
I have a lot to offer, you may not think so, but I do. We’re only 4 years in with so many to give.
One day I’ll be undeniable.
Your love and support has been overwhelming in the best way.
Abadon last appeared for All Elite Wrestling at the November 4 AEW Dark tapings in a win over Leva Bates.
As previously reported, Abadon was seen with a WWE SmackDown star during last weekend.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current Champion Wants Triple H To Bring Back Another Released WWE Name
- Colt Cabana Reveals He Almost Died During AEW Dynamite Match