Vickie Guerrero has claimed that AEW has requested for her to stay home ahead of Friday’s edition of Rampage.
On the show, Nyla Rose will face off against Riho in singles action. Only Marina Shafir is featured in Rose’s corner on the graphic, and Vickie Guerrero has now addressed this.
Guerrero took to Twitter to note that she has been asked to stay home and not attend AEW events, writing:
@aew requested for me to stay home and I am not at events…I have no doubts that the #viciousvixens @NylaRoseBeast @MarinaShafir will have the fans witness a destructive match against Riho!
Vickie Guerrero is reportedly preparing for her AEW departure, after agreeing with the company to not renew her contract that is set to expire in July.
While it is possible that this could be part of a storyline, it is also possible that Guerrero may have already finished her run on AEW TV.
Check out the latest update on Guerrero’s reported AEW departure right here.
We will have further updates and news on Vickie Guerrero when they become available.
@aew requested for me to stay home and I am not at events…I have no doubts that the #viciousvixens @NylaRoseBeast @MarinaShafir will have the fans witness a destructive match against Riho!! https://t.co/mBruZ1tk1Y
— Vickie Guerrero (@VickieGuerrero) March 9, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star