The Forbidden Door is opening all over the wrestling world, with the GLAAD Red Carpet being the most recent place where wrestlers from different promotions meet up.
AEW star Anthony Bowens took to Twitter today to share a photo that he took from the event, where he was pictured with WWE star Sonya Deville.
Who knew the forbidden door led to the GLAAD red carpet…we look
Both Bowens and Deville are publicly proud members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Who knew the forbidden door led to the GLAAD red carpet…we look ?? pic.twitter.com/TEPWUSEab2
— Anthony Bowens (@Bowens_Official) February 11, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown