The latest betting odds for ROH Death Before Dishonor have been revealed, possibly giving an indication
As of writing, four title matches have been made official for the July 23 event, which will be the second ROH special under the Tony Khan banner.
Per betting odds from BetOnline, one title is expected to change hands in the bouts announced so far.
Challenger Serena Deeb is the favorite over champion Mercedes Martinez for the ROH Women’s Title bout. Martinez won the interim ROH Women’s Championship at Supercard of Honor in April, before defeating the official champion Deonna Purrazzo in a title unification bout on the May 4 edition of Dynamite.
ROH Tag Team Champions FTR, TV Champion Samoa Joe and Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta are the favorites in their respective title matches.
You can view the current odds below:
ROH Women’s Championship
- Serena Deeb -260
- Mercedes Martinez (c) +180
ROH Tag Team Championship
- FTR (c) -175
- The Briscoes +135
ROH TV Championship
- Samoa Joe (c) -150
- Jay Lethal +110
ROH Pure Championship
- Wheeler Yuta (c) -220
- Daniel Garcia +155
FTR and The Briscoes are set to come face to face on Friday at 3pm ET (8pm BST), with the encounter to air on AEW’s YouTube channel.
Via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE