A new championship match has been announced for the NXT Vengeance Day.
Over the past few months, Fallon Henley and Kiana James have been butting heads, with Fallon keeping her family bar by defeating James on the last show of 2022.
Now, Henley and James have become a reluctant tag team thanks to Brooks Jensen’s admiration of James.
The two were in tag team action on tonight’s show, where they ended up defeating Tatum Paxley and Ivy Nile in their debut match.
Later in the show, Brooks told Fallon that he spoke to Shawn Michaels, and got Fallon and Kiana an NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship match at Vengeance Day.
The question is, who will the champions be, as tonight’s main event sees Katana Chance and Kayden Carter defend the titles against Alba Fyre.
A two out of three falls match between Carmelo Hayes and Apollo Crews was also announced on tonight’s show.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) January 25, 2023
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot