On tonight’s last AEW Dynamite before AEW All In at London Wembley Stadium, Chris Jericho made a bold claim about the upcoming pay-per-view.
During a contract signing segment featuring Will Ospreay and Chris Jericho ahead of their match at AEW All In, Ospreay cut a passionate promo regarding why this match at Wembley meant a great deal to him, also calling the fact Fozzy is playing Jericho’s theme song live, “a vanity project”.
In response, Jericho assured Ospreay that this event was certainly not a vanity project, in fact the biggest professional wrestling event in history was bigger than anything.
Regarding AEW All In, Jericho said of the event:
“This is bigger than any WrestleMania, this is bigger than any Tokyo Dome, this is bigger than anything!”
The verbal exchange ended and a short physical scuffle ensued as both Ospreay and Jericho were prevented from exchanging blows by numerous security guards on hand in the ring.
Elsewhere on tonight’s AEW Dynamite, Cash Wheeler made his first live appearance since recently having been arrested. You can click this link to read more about that.
"This is the biggest show in pro-wrestling history!" – Chris Jericho.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) August 24, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed