Cody Rhodes’ sister Teil has described what it was like to be ringside for Brock Lesnar’s attack on her brother at WWE Raw.
While Brock Lesnar attacked Cody Rhodes in his hometown of Atlanta on the July 17 edition of WWE Raw, fans had their attention directed towards Cody’s Mom Michelle Runnels at ringside but some fans may have noticed another familiar face.
Cody’s sister Teil with her family was also seated at ringside for the Brock Lesnar attack, now Teil has spoken out about how the moment really went down.
In a chat with Sportskeeda, Cody Rhodes’ sister Teil said:
“When he came out first in his hometown to that great ovation here in Atlanta, and he spoke emotionally about my mom, in the back of my mind, I thought, ‘This is going too well. This is really nice,’ because, you know, the WWE, there is a reputation if you’re in your hometown, you could have a hard time. So, when his [Brock Lesnar’s] music hit, I was like, ‘Urgh, here we go.’
“Brock is scary to me, still. There are some guys that have something about them, when you see them in the back, you’re like, ‘That’s a scary dude.'”
Good to know, Brock Lesnar is confirmed via backstage account as being an actually scary dude!
Cody Rhodes will meet Brock Lesnar again at SummerSlam for the the third installment of their recent feud.
You can keep up with all the latest news about Cody Rhodes by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022