Two of wrestling’s more popular free agents, Mance Warner and Danhausen, both suffered injuries at the Next Generation Wrestling: Tennessee ‘Nightmare in The Old City’ show last night (October 31).
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful took to Twitter to announce that both Danhausen and Warner had suffered ankle related injuries, with him saying that Warner’s appeared more serious as he was also grabbing his knee.
We're told Danhausen and Mance Warner both went to the hospital with ankle related injuries. Warner's looks to be more serious, and was seen grabbing his knee as well
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) November 1, 2021
Danhausen then shared a video to his Twitter account confirming the injury, before showing an x-ray of his ‘broken skeleton’, confirming that he did in fact break his ankle:
Look at Danhausens broken skeleton ??? pic.twitter.com/yjEiTx2sZ6
— Danhausen (@DanhausenAD) November 1, 2021
Both Danhausen and Warner became free agents this week. Warner was released from his MLW contract on Friday, while Danhausen’s primary employer, Ring of Honor, announced that they would be releasing all their talent from their contracts earlier in the week.
We here at WrestleTalk wish both men a full and complete recovery.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw