WWE star Edge has fueled speculation about another star possibly joining his Judgment Day faction.
At WrestleMania Backlash, Rhea Ripley joined forces with Edge and Damian Priest to form a trio. It appears that the group could grow into a quartet, with Edge sharing a photo of Ciampa in the shadows on Twitter.
The Rated-R Superstar didn’t caption the photo or provide any more context, but it’s worth noting that Ciampa’s name had reportedly came up in early pitches for the group, prior to Ripley’s official addition.
Ciampa was moved to the Raw roster in early April, following his NXT farewell at Stand & Deliver. He has remained undefeated following his official call-up, picking up wins on Raw and WWE Main Event.
— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) May 18, 2022
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40