Edge’s new faction ‘The Judgment Day’ added Rhea Ripley to it’s ranks at WrestleMania Backlash, when she helped Edge defeat AJ Styles, before pledging her loyalty to him.
The group is now a trio of Edge, Ripley and Damian Priest, though it seems like that won’t be the end of the group adding members.
Edge mentioned on Raw that he isn’t done recruiting members, and that was not an accident, as PWInsider is noting that there has been internal discussions of adding a fourth member to the group.
Before the group was formed, the names pitched were Damian Priest, Rhea Ripley and Tommaso Ciampa. With the first two now officially a part of the group, Ciampa would look like the first choice to add to the ranks.
WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has spoken highly of the group, believing that it could be ‘a faction for the ages’.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Next Ring Of Honor Pay Per View Announced