Edge’s new ‘Judgment Day’ faction added it’s newest member last night at WrestleMania Backlash, when Rhea Ripley helped Edge defeat AJ Styles and joined up with him and Damian Priest.
The group, now three members strong, looks set to dominate the Raw roster for the foreseeable future, something that WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley is excited for.
Rhea shared photos of her and Edge to her Twitter account today, to which Foley responded:
This @RheaRipley_WWE and @EdgeRatedR thing is EXACTLY what this long time wrestling fan was hoping for. Along with @ArcherOfInfamy this could be a faction for the ages!
With Rhea Ripley joining Judgment Day, her current rival Liv Morgan shared a photo to Twitter, teasing that she will align with Styles and Balor against the new group.
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) May 9, 2022
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- ‘Beef Up’ – Super Heavyweight WWE Star Issues Big Challenge To Roster