The newest member of Edge’s new stable was revealed on tonight’s WrestleMania Backlash show, and she had a new look to boot.
The match between Edge and AJ Styles had the stipulation that Damian Priest was banned from ringside. Priest did make an appearance, though Finn Balor fought him off.
AJ was then attacked by a hooded figure, which allowed Edge to score the victory. The hooded figure then revealed she was Rhea Ripley, who now has dark hair.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
— WWE (@WWE) May 9, 2022
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Katsuyori Shibata In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Hiromu Takahashi Comments On Missing Forbidden Door