Brian Pillman Jr has teased that he has a huge opportunity coming up, following his recent departure from AEW.
It was reported on July 12 that Brian Pillman Jr’s AEW contract had expired, with the star officially departing the company.
Thanking his fans for their support, Pillman noted:
“It’s a tough business and it’s a long road to the top if you want to rock n roll. Being here today and getting to reminisce about some of the past moments of my career has really cheered me up and put me in a position to where I’m excited for the future.
“There is a lot to come, I can’t speak on it right now, it’s kind of in the works.
“I have a huge moment, a huge opportunity coming up in my career to continue making memories, to continue coming up with new gear ideas and sharing my version of pro wrestling with you all.
“Thank you for supporting me.”
Interestingly, Pillman was spotted training at the WWE Performance Center on July 13, the day after it was reported that he had left AEW.
Following an initial report about WWE interest in Pillman, it has now been reported that Pillman actually had a WWE tryout during his time at the Performance Center.
To read more about this, click here.
Transcription via Fightful.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- Bryan Danielson Lists Dream Opponents For Final Full-Time Year In AEW