On February 5, 2021, wrestling legend Butch Reed passed away at the age of 66 due to heart complications. This year had been hard for Reed as he had suffered two heart attacks in 2021.
Now, speaking with Fox4 in Kansas City, his family has said they blame his passing on COVID-19. Reed had tested positive for COVID-19 in mid-January. Reed’s sister Joyce, son Bryan, and brother Ronald all also commented on Butch’s passing. Here are their comments:
“It’s like a dream,” Reed’s sister, Joyce Reed Crittenden said.
“He’s going to be missed. He’s much-loved. I’m just glad I had him as long as I did,” Butch’s son, Bryan Reed said.
“For me, I guess him being a brother, I didn’t pay too much attention to it because he was always great to me, because I was always looking t him on the football field or something. He’s always been great to me,” Reed’s younger brother, Ronald Reed said.
Butch Reed was honored by WWE and All Elite Wrestling after his passing last week.
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18