Shinsuke Nakamura Absent Again
WWE has done a fairly shoddy job of keeping Shinsuke Nakamura in the public eye since his Royal Rumble win. Nakamura was again missing from in-ring competition on the broadcast, as WWE attempts to fill time before the WrestleMania promotion fully kicks in by concentrating on Fastlane.
Nakamura is spinning his wheels until then. Any program he could be involved in would be fairly meaningless when he has a WrestleMania title shot imminent, so WWE has opted to just have him do nothing instead. A shame, as it feels like he is losing momentum each week rather than building on his Rumble success, but perhaps an understandable decision.
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal