Former NXT Tag Team Champion Nash Carter has been announced for his first booking following his WWE release last month.
Carter, 28, was released from the company on April 6 after allegations of abuse were made on social media by his wife Kimber Lee, along with an image of what appeared to be him performing a Nazi salute having shaved his facial hair to resemble Adolf Hitler. He was one half of the current NXT Tag Team Champions at the time.
It was reported that WWE’s decision to release Wentz stemmed from the Hitler photo – which was believed to be from when he was 19 years old – rather than the allegations, and was not received well backstage by members of the NXT roster.
Carter, now once again going by the name Zachary Wentz, has been announced for his first post-WWE booking, as he will be in action on the Circle 6 x No Peace Underground joint show on May 21 in Orlando, Florida.
For a list of all WWE stars released in 2022 so far, click here.
Welcome back Zach..
Circle6 x @nopeaceunderground
— Circle 6 (@Circle6_co) May 9, 2022
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking