An interesting free agent is backstage at tonight’s (July 29) episode of AEW Collision in Hartford, Connecticut.
Former MLW star Richard Holliday recent entered remission after being diagnosed with stage four Hodgkin’s Lymphoma back in September 2022.
Holliday has since returned to wrestling, but confirmed back in April that he had become a free agent.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Holliday is backstage at tonight’s AEW tapings in Hartford, with several talent confirming that they have seen him around at the show.
It has not been confirmed as to whether he will be appearing on the show or not, or if he has met to discuss a potential deal.
Holliday had been a top star for MLW for years prior to his diagnosis, with him notably holding a long-time connection to AEW World Champion MJF, as the two formed the Dynasty along with Alex Hammerstone in 2019.
MJF will team with Adam Cole to face off with FTR for the AEW World Tag Team Championship on tonight’s Collision show.
The show will also see Andrade El Idolo face Buddy Matthews in a Ladder match for Andrade’s mask.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed