A free agent wants to wrestle Jon Moxley.
One of the craziest stories of 2023 on the independent wrestling scene has been the wildly popular pairing of Nick Gage and Maki Itoh as “Maki Death Kill.”
Itoh, who is a Tokyo Joshi Pro original, has seen her career grow in the United States with more appearances for AEW, Game Changer Wrestling and other promotions.
Maki has become more accustomed to deathmatches and wrestling the opposite gender as of late.
When speaking with Colt Cabana on the Art of Wrestling, Itoh was asked what her future goals are. She replied:
“I want to wrestle Jon Moxley,”
Jon Moxley is no stranger to Game Changer Wrestling himself as he is a former GCW World Champion. He recently made a special appearance at AAW during AEW All Out weekend in Chicago.
Transcription via Fightful
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star’s ROH Debut