There is plenty of buzz swirling in the wrestling world with AEW hyping another huge announcement this Wednesday on Dynamite.
All Elite Wrestling President Tony Khan has been heavily promoting and teasing a “industry changing” announcement for this week’s Dynamite in Jacksonville, Florida.
Khan had previously said he was under an NDA and didn’t even know when he’d be able to make the announcement, but it’s now been confirmed he’ll be making it on tomorrow night’s show.
AEW commentator and manager Taz took to Twitter to post the announcement being officially set for this Wednesday.
— 13 (@OfficialTAZ) March 1, 2022
Fans have been speculating what the announcement could be with some believing it will be a streaming services for the company possibly with WarnerMedia partner HBO Max. However, no word or hint on what it will be has been confirmed.
We will have further updates on Tony Khan’s huge announcement when they become available.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Drew McIntyre Responds To ‘Hypocrite’ Claims Following Bloodline Interference On WWE Raw
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024