Impact Wrestling‘s numbers saw a healthy surge Thursday evening as the Feast or Fired edition of Impact managed to whet the appetites of viewers.
Impact pulled in a total of 350,000 viewers for the night, a sizable increase from last week’s 325,000. Not only is this the third largest week-to-week increase this year for Impact, but it also marks the second highest viewer total of the year so far for the promotion in its entirety. That’s a rebound of 25,000 in the ratings after last week. There’s just something magical about briefcases in rings that calls to us!
Despite the drop last week in viewers the overall trend this month has still been a positive one of growth for Impact. March’s viewership numbers continue to outpace earlier weeks in the year and with next week’s reveal of the Feast or Fired briefcases, Impact looks to continue this trend.
Do you think this upswing will continue? Have you recently come back to Impact or have you never left? Let us know in the comments below, it’s far more convenient than placing them up high in a briefcase.
Impact Ratings 2018:
04/01 – 309,000
11/01 – 276,000
18/01 – 309,000
25/01 – 310,000
01/02 – 319,000
08/02 – 294,000
15/02 – 300,000
23/02 – 262,000
01/03 – 365,000
08/03 – 325,000
15/03 – 350,000
- impact ratings
- alberto el patron
- austin aries
- Feast or Fired
- kongo kong
- Impact Wrestling
- matt sydal
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match