A WWE Hall of Famer has discussed helping AEW talent backstage.
In 2020, WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts debuted in All Elite Wrestling as the manager of Lance Archer.
Besides his on-screen role, Roberts has been a veteran presence in the AEW locker room for younger stars to go to for advice.
Speaking with Steve Fall of Wrestlingnews.co, Jake “The Snake” Roberts discussed helping AEW talent backstage. He said:
“What I do is, once a month, we go to Orlando to do Dark. I go down there and I get with the guys and I help them do interviews. I try to teach them a better way to do their interviews, which I know how to do interviews.”
“It’s easy for me, but these guys are, you know, they’re not used to it. They don’t get it yet, but I’m there to help them. I enjoy doing it, I’m happy to do it, and I hope to continue to do it.”
As previously reported, Roberts also commented on his relationship with AEW President and CEO Tony Khan, calling him “one of the best men.”
You can keep up to date with all AEW news at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star