WWE has announced a segment featuring the new incarnation of The Judgment Day for next week’s (June 13) episode of Raw.
On this week’s show, the group shocked the world when Finn Balor was announced as it’s latest member, before he, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripey turned on leader Edge.
WWE has now announced that the new version of the group will return to Raw ‘with a new direction’.
Last week on Raw, Finn Bálor was revealed as the newest member of The Judgment Day.
However, the sinister group Edge founded quickly turned on its creator when Bálor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley attacked Edge, delivering a beating which left the WWE Hall of Famer with a non-displaced orbital floor fracture.
With an all-new look, what does The Judgment Day have in store next? Tune in to Monday Night Raw at 8/7 C on USA to find out!
Reports have since emerged that WWE wants to take the group in a ‘supernatural’ direction, which Edge was said to be opposed to.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom