WWE has announced a segment featuring the new incarnation of The Judgment Day for next week’s (June 13) episode of Raw.
On this week’s show, the group shocked the world when Finn Balor was announced as it’s latest member, before he, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripey turned on leader Edge.
WWE has now announced that the new version of the group will return to Raw ‘with a new direction’.
Last week on Raw, Finn Bálor was revealed as the newest member of The Judgment Day.
However, the sinister group Edge founded quickly turned on its creator when Bálor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley attacked Edge, delivering a beating which left the WWE Hall of Famer with a non-displaced orbital floor fracture.
With an all-new look, what does The Judgment Day have in store next? Tune in to Monday Night Raw at 8/7 C on USA to find out!
Reports have since emerged that WWE wants to take the group in a ‘supernatural’ direction, which Edge was said to be opposed to.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name