The YEAH Movement continues to take over WWE, with LA Knight becoming one of the most popular stars on the entire roster.
Knight’s popularity has been reflected in his recent merchandise sales, with him ranking as the company’s top merchandise seller for the month of July.
Most of Knight’s sales have come from online sales, with Cody Rhodes, Roman Reigns and other top stars topping him overall sales due to having more variety of merchandise on sale at live events.
In an update from Wrestlenomics for the month of August, Knight once again ranked as WWE’s number one estimated merchandise seller for the month.
Knight is set to face off with The Miz at WWE Payback this Saturday.
LA Knight recently closed out the Bray Wyatt tribute episode of SmackDown following his passing, with him being the final opponent for Wyatt.
Tonight’s episode of SmackDown is set to feature the return of John Cena for the first time since Money In The Bank.
Once again, LA Knight was WWE’s Number 1, estimated, highest ranked merchandise seller for August of 2023.
— Wrestle Ops (@WrestleOps) September 1, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT